In 2017 the ENSURE project team based in the UK provided the Independent International specialist support and reports on both the Geology and Geophysics (G&G) as well as Environmental (EMS/ESIA/ESG/CSR) issues for an Oil and Gas Company that was seeking to acquire onshore operating assets in the MENA Region.
Working closely with specialist partners both in-country and the UK, Ensure were Commissioned to provide:
· Independent International overview including Gap Analysis;
· QA and QC of field assessment process;
· Ensure that all aspects were considered in G&G process;
· Bring experience of Onshore fractured Carbonate development to the team
· Bring experience of Onshore FDP to the team;
· Undertake identification and review of ESG issues from International viewpoint, as they would be perceived by potential JV Partners and Lenders. This included raising the issues relating to social issues
· Identification of potential International Technical JV and Operating partners.